A fine breeze slipped past Tomoya as she painted. By the opened window of the classroom, a bird is chirping lightly and gleefully eating from the little plate that was handed to him earlier.
- It seems to your liking said Tomoya smiling, as her paintbrush conjured up vivid strokes of the small animal.
- Ten laps around the training ground! shouted a loud baritone voice.
Tomoya peeked outside the window, when her little head suddenly got slapped back in the classroom.
- Still alone. And yet you continue to yearn for which has been denied to you.
- Ouch Tomoya screams, clutching her stinging forehead.
- X. Tomoya exclaims in a stern voice. Up to your antics again
The following challenges were completed during the writing exercise:
Begin Start typing to begin
Words Reach 50 words
Prop Include a paintbrush
Words Reach 100 words
An account lets you keep track of your saved stories and unlocks additional perks if you claimed the full app.Login with Google Login with Twitter View saved stories Log out